Manufacture of hydrocyclones encapsulated in vases, consisting of the juxtaposition of cylindrical and conical tubes, aiming at for phases separation by the action of a centrifugal force with 2 to 3 orders of higher magnitude than the gravitational force.
- Number of hydrocyclones (liner) for the entire system is in function of the maximum flow of water to be treated.
- Number of vases is chosen in each scenario to meet the estimated production curve for the project.
- Hydrocyclone material: Super Duplex Stainless Steel;
- Material of pressure vases (hull and tops): CS SA 516 Gr 70 - Internally Glass Flaked Lined.
- When necessary, thermal insulation can be provided to maintain the temperature of the vases that encapsulate the hydrocyclones.